Over the years, Allington has been fortunate to have an enthusiastic and successful fund-raising group, able to put on events for the village. The funds raised enabled several village amenities to be created, maintained, and improved.
Sadly, with the occurrence of the Covid-19 pandemic all public fund-raising events have had to be cancelled. However, costs continue to be incurred, therefore the Parish Council has decided to do all in its power to cover some of the funding shortfall by partnering a web-based fundraising site in the hope that, with enough support, funding shortfall can be reduced. With the increasing popularity of shopping online, this objective can be achieved at no additional cost to you by just a few extra clicks on your mouse using easyfundraising.org.uk.
So How Does it Work?
The council has registered our cause as Allington Lincolnshire Amenity Fund with easyfundraising. Many retailers have linked up with easyfundraising and undertake to make donations to any of the causes registered with them. The benefit to us is that other than a couple of extra clicks on the mouse, you can make your on line purchase at no extra cost to you, and at the same time contribute to the funds available for the benefit of the village.
Point by Point Guide
1. In your Web Browser search for www.easyfundraising.org.uk or just click the button at the bottom of this page.
2. Select your cause / charity “Allington Lincolnshire Amenity Fund”
3. You will need to register using your email address and a password of your choice.
4. Log into the site.
5. You will be presented with a list of retailers and a list of grouped business types.
6. Click on the retailer to access their web site.
7. Make your purchase in the normal way.
Please remember the more use made of this arrangement the more successful it will be. It is not limited to Allington residents so your family and friends can use the facility wherever they live.
The Parish Council would like to thank you for your support and welcome any constructive feedback you may wish to offer.